Annonces

List of M2 internship proposals available

List of M2 internship proposals available

autor Denis Combes -
Počet odpovedí: 1

Dear students,

Since the internship website will not be back online for this year, an excel file has been put online on UBCloud with the internship proposals (link below).
Note that new proposals will be added as time goes by, so check the file every day.

You must contact the supervisor(s) of the proposals you are interested in and if they agree to choose you, you must send me an email with the supervisor in copy stating:
"I inform you that (supervisor name) agrees that I do my M2 internship entitled (title of the internship) with him/her".
Please also copy Karine Massé (karine.masse@u-bordeaux.fr)

If you have found an internship by yourself that is not in the list, you must contact Karine and myself so that we can evaluate and validate it. We will then give you the procedure to follow.

You have until mid-July to find your internship.

Link:
Password: InternshipMaster2Bordeaux (be careful with upper and lower case letters!)

Be patient, sometimes the file takes a few seconds to load (up to 30sec sometimes)

Remember to finalize your registration on APOFLUX as soon as possible, even if you haven't found your internship yet (reminder: you only have to fill in and sign the sheet named "Master 2 INTERNSHIP" to apply on APOFLUX, so it takes only 5 minutes).

Good luck for your upcoming orals, have a good end of semester

Sincerely

Denis COMBES & Karine MASSE
Persons in charge of the International Master 2

V odpovedi na Denis Combes

Re: List of M2 internship proposals available

autor Denis Combes -
Dear students,

Many new internship proposals have been posted online for next year.
Don't forget to let me and Dr Massé know if you've been accepted for one of them (see my previous message).

Best

Denis COMBES